Punta Cana is the most popular tourist destination in the Dominican Republic, located in the Altagracia Province; its beaches have been rated the most beautiful of the world by its many visitors.
Its excellent infrastructure, its closeness to the Punta Cana International Airport facilities, strategically located, and the endless options of tours and activities, make of Punta Cana the ideal site to have fun to the rhythm of “Bachata” and “Merengue”.
Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort
The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort is situated in Punta Cana's popular Playa Bávaro zone. Located on what was once a coconut plantation, the resort is proud of its incredible gardens, its direct access to a kilometre-long beach of fine white sand, and the following facilities:
- 8 à la carte restaurants with a wide variety of gastronomy services
- 5 Buffet restaurants
- 15 Bars distributed along the resort
- 4 Swimming pools
- First Class Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness Center
- Convention centers: 1 Business Center with 7 module rooms distributed in 2 groups, rest areas and coffee breaks
- Baby Club “The Castle of the Pirate” (1-3 year olds), Mini Club (4-12 year olds) and Junior Club “Black & White” for teenagers (13-21 year olds). Babysitting Service available (with extra charge)