Located 80 kilometers off the Iberian Peninsula, Ibiza is the third largest of the Balearic Islands; despite its small size, it has quite a lot to offer its visitors.
Ibiza is a benchmark in the nightlife industry worldwide, its famous discotheques and nightclubs draw thousands of tourist. However, Ibiza is much more than fiesta, it has beautiful creeks and turquoise-water beaches for those seeking for peace and quiet and close contact with nature. There is always something for everyone in this marvelous beach with the most beautiful sunsets in the Mediterranean.Book
Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa - Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa
Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa is the latest addition to the Palladium Hotel Group's offer of luxury hotels in Playa d’en Bossa (Ibiza). Due to open for the 2015 season, this hotel is in fact a brand new Resort that shares facilities and services with its next-door neighbour, the Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa. This follows the model we have applied to other Grand Palladium Resorts in Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica and Brazil.
Located 4km from the airport and just 5km from the city of Ibiza, our hotel is the perfect setting for an all-inclusive 5-star family vacation that will allow you to enjoy peace and quiet and a variety of gastronomical and leisure options.
- 3 à la carte restaurants
- 2 buffet restaurants with show cooking and themed nights
- 7 bars
- 3 swimming pools with sunshades and hammocks and 2 pools for children
- 5 tennis courts, an archery court, diving classes (extra charge) and a gym
- Zentropia Spa & Wellness Centre with a wide range of services and treatments
- 6 spacious meeting rooms for events and celebrations
- A play zone and a Mini Club for children (4 to 12 years) and a “Black & White” Junior Club for teenagers (13 to 18 years). Baby sitter service is available (extra charge)