Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa are set in the Montego Bay, on the Northern Jamaica coastline; this area is defined as “the Resort area par excellence” due to its privileged location of white sandy beaches that are so attractive for tourists, surrounded by the spectacular natural framework of local fauna and prairies. Known as “Mo-Bay”, it is the main tourist destination of the country and the second most important city in the island. Its exclusive resorts offer more rooms than any other hotel in Jamaica.
Montego Bay is the yearly venue of internationally recognized events such as the Air Jamaica Jazz & Blues Festivals held in January and the Reggae Sumfest in July.Book
GRAND PALLADIUM JAMAICA RESORT & SPA – GRAND PALLADIUM LADY HAMILTON RESORT & SPA
This Resort is set on the Northern of Jamaica coastlines, only half an hour from Montego Bay airport, in a paradisiacal location that is famous for its breathtaking sunsets, beautiful Turquoise Ocean and spectacular natural surroundings within a mountainous landscape.
Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa share facilities and services specially designed to delight their guests at every opportunity.
- 7 à la carte restaurants with a wide variety of dishes
- 3 Buffet restaurants
- 13 Bars distributed along the resort
- 5 sweetwater pools, including the biggest swimming pool in Jamaica
- First-class Spa & Wellness Center
- Beachfront Seafood-specialized restaurant
- Baby Club (1-3 year olds), Mini Club (4-12 year olds) and Junior Club for teenagers (13-21 year olds). Babysitting Service available (with extra charge)
- Small Casino with Slot Machines
Furthermore, there is a hospital very close to the resort (40 km), a car rental service, horseback riding area (10 km) and first-class golf course (10 Km).