The Riviera Nayarit spreads over 370 kilometers of coast in the state of Nayarit, in the West part of Mexico. If you want to go deep into the culture of this country, get to know its cultural, gastronomical and folklore diversity it has to offer to its visitors, this destination is, without a doubt, tailored for you.
In the Riviera Nayarit you have the chance to get in contact with nature through unforgettable experiences such as whale watching, swimming with dolphins, sea lion encounters or the release of sea turtles.Book
GRAND PALLADIUM VALLARTA
The Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort is 40 minutes away from the City of Puerto Vallarta, in Riviera Nayarit, a place that in the last few years has become a benchmark in tourist destinations.
The Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort consists of the following facilities:
- 5 Restaurants (4 à la carte) and 7 bars
- Baby Club, Mini Club and Junior Club. Babysitting Service available (with extra charge)
- 2 Sweetwater pools and one saltwater pool
- 1 Mini Zoo
- Ecological paths along our botanical gardens
- Great Theater performing shows and games every night
- First-class Spa & Wellness Center
- Business rooms and event halls