Terms and conditions
The aim of the present document is to establish the regulations governing the use and protection of users of this website, www.palladiumhotelgroup.com, belonging to FIESTA HOTELS & RESORTS, S.L. (hereinafter FIESTA), CIF/NIF ESB45010808, based in Avenida Bartolomé Roselló, 18, 07800 Ibiza (Balearic Islands), Spain, Tel. +34 971-313811 and Fax +34 971- 312964..
FIESTA uses the www.palladiumhotelgroup.com webpage to make personal information and services relating to our hotels available, such as Online reservation of rooms and additional services, Customer services and Job market, trying to improve the commercial relationship we have with our clients and efficiently managing the requests that they make.
The use of the page and/or its services implies the complete and unreserved acceptation, and entailing validity, of each and every one of the General Conditions covered in these regulations governing use. The access and use of certain services offered to the users in www.palladiumhotelgroup.com may be subject to determined conditions that, depending on the concrete case complement or replace these regulations of use. For this reason the user, prior to the access and use of the services and contents, has to read and accept said conditions.
The bookings made for the Caribbean are processed through Ingenico Platform, and are sold by the mercantile entity Dominican Entertainment SARL, with domicile in Avenue JF. Kennedy 46A, 1855, Luxembourg, so in the case of any controversy, will be ruled by the Luxembourg law, with expressed quit to any other jurisdiction, and both parties agree it will be solved by the Luxembourg courts.
2. Use of the www.palladiumhotelgroup.com webpage and services
The user agrees to use the www.palladiumhotelgroup.com webpage and the services offered to him/her via the webpage, in accordance with the dictates of Law, Morality, good practices and public order, as well as the terms stipulated under the present Regulations governing use. As a consequence, he/she is under the express obligation not to use the www.palladiumhotelgroup.com webpage or its services for illicit ends or effects or contrary to the terms established under the present Regulations governing use, or breach rights or third-party interests that, in any way, may damage the www.palladiumhotelgroup.com webpage or prevent it from being used normally.
FIESTA may, in order to improve the operation of its webpage and for the benefit of its users, unilaterally modify, at any moment and without prior warning, the offered services or any substantial aspect of the current webpage, or the technical and operational conditions or conditions of use of the services in www.palladiumhotelgroup.com.Access to any kind of content in the webpage does not imply any right whatsoever to its reproduction and/or distribution and this is not permitted without the prior consent of FIESTA.
3. Protection of private user information by FIESTA
FIESTA reserves the right to change this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, legal criteria, sector practice or company interests. Any changes made to the Policy will be announced sufficiently in advance for users to be fully aware of its content.
Companies acting under the trading name of “Palladium Hotel Group” and the responsible for handling personal data are:
Based in: Avenida Bartolomé Roselló, 18, 07800 Ibiza (Baleares). Tel: 971-313811. E-mail: email@example.com
3.2 PURPOSE OF DATA HANDLING
The purpose of collecting and handling personal data via the different forms owned by FIESTA made available to Users, is, depending each specific case, in order to manage their relationship with our services and deal with requests for information, queries, complaints, congratulations or suggestions regarding publications or any other services or activities, functions or events supplied, offered, funded and/or sponsored by FIESTA. Specifically, we handle data for these purposes:
- To manage your stay in our hotels and offer you the best service.
- Including the Guest Register Information and if applicable, registration for conferences organised by or with the participation of FIESTA and companies acting under the trading name of “Palladium Hotel Group”.
- Obtaining customer feedback via satisfaction surveys.
- Managing job applications by collecting CVs, in order to contact applicants and complete the recruitment and selection process.
- Manage your request to receive our electronic messages and newsletters.
- Inform you about news, events and our products and services that may be of interest to you, as well as to send you commercial messages via any media (including electronic).
- Manage our SPA service, in accordance with applicable regulations and your request.
3.3 STORAGE PERIOD
The personal data provided will be stored for the appropriate period to comply with legal obligations to during the period that may be required by a judge or magistrate’s court. Data based on consent will be stored as long as consent is not withdrawn or handling opposed. Additionally, with the aim of improving your experience for future stays in our hotels, we will maintain the data related with your past stays during a period of seven years, unless you would communicate the contrary. In that case it will be maintained the period according to legal obligations and during the period that may be required by a judge or magistrate’s court. CV data received as part of recruitment processes will be stored for a period of four years.
Companies acting under the trading name of “Palladium Hotel Group” and the responsible for handling personal data are authorised to handle personal data, according to the following rules:
• If this has been requested, in accordance with the consent granted by the interested party for one of several specific purposes as set out in article 6.1 a) of the General Regulations for Personal Data Protection when they complete the forms and mark the box provided for that purpose.
• In order to execute a service provision contract, as set out in article 6.1 b) of the General Regulations for Personal Data Protection.
• On the basis of a legitimate interest for security and access control purposes in accordance with article 6.1 f) of the General Regulations for Personal Data Protection. An assessment will be made of the extent to which this is proportionate and pertinent to the rights of the interested parties.
3.5 DATA ACCURACY
In order for data stored in our computing and/or paper files to be a true and accurate reflection of reality, they will be kept updated wherever possible. To this effect, Users must make any changes directly where this is available or by using a reliable method to notify the appropriate section or department of companies acting under the trading name of “Palladium Hotel Group” and the responsible for handling personal data.
The personal data you provide to whoever is in charge of handling it may be passed on to the following types of addressees:
• Third parties to whom the company is obliged to supply information, such as public authorities, for the purpose of complying with the requirements of such authorities and with applicable legislation.
• Companies operating under the trading name of “Palladium Hotel Group” in the hotel sector, in order to correctly handle your contractual relationship as a result of the centralisation of administrative and computing processes in place in the business group. Reservation centres for the companies operating under the trading name of “PALLADIUM HOTEL GROUP" are based in Spain. In the case of Latin American countries, reservations are centralised in the Dominican Republic and are then forwarded to Spain. All the web sites of the PALLADIUM HOTEL GROUP are owned by Spanish companies and are housed in Spain.
Companies acting under the trading name of “Palladium Hotel Group” and the responsible for handling personal data are handling agents, with whom it has signed contracts for data access in accordance with the content of article 28 of the General Regulations for Data Protection. Specifically, it uses event organising companies and newsletter sending services
Companies acting under the trading name of “Palladium Hotel Group” and the responsible for handling personal data do not trade, sell or carry out any other similar activity with your personal data, only handling your personal data for the purposes indicated and for the sole use of FIESTA and of the companies operating under the trading name of “Palladium Hotel Group”.
3.7 USERS’ RIGHTS
However, the person to whom the personal data belongs may in any case exercise the rights granted to them by the General Regulations for Data Protection, namely:
• The right to request access to their own personal data
• The right to request rectification or deletion
• The right to request the limitation of their handling
• The right to oppose handling
• The right to data portability
The interested party may exercise these rights by issuing a written request accompanied by a copy of their national identity document, specifying which of the above rights they wish to exercise and sent to the following address: FIESTA HOTELS & RESORTS S.L. Dirección: Avenida Bartolomé Roselló, 18, 07800 Ibiza (Baleares) or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org In the event the interested party considers their right to personal data protection to have been breached, they may send a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
FIESTA HOTELS & RESORTS, S.L. has no control over, nor does it accept any responsibility for, the information contained in third-party WebPages which are accessed via links. The presence of these links in the www.palladiumhotelgroup.com webpage is of a purely informative nature and under no circumstance will it be considered to be a suggestion, invitation or recommendation of the said links.
5. Guarantee and interruption of services
FIESTA HOTELS & RESORTS, S.L. does its utmost to maintain the continuity of the services and information offered through its www.palladiumhotelgroup.com webpage. Nevertheless, it cannot guarantee the continuity and availability of these services in the future. FIESTA will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of any kind which may be attributable to the incorrect operation or lack of availability of the www.palladiumhotelgroup.com webpage and its related communication systems, due to causes of force majeure or the interruption or interference in the information transference networks.
6. Contact Information
You may get in contact with FIESTA HOTELS & RESORTS, S.L. by the following methods: In writing, addressed to FIESTA HOTELS & RESORTS, S.L. - Customer Service Dpt. Avenida Bartolomé Roselló, 18, 07800 Ibiza (Balearic Islands), Spain E-mail : email@example.com
7. Applicable Jurisdiction
The FIESTA HOTELS & RESORTS, S.L. webpage is governed by Spanish law, and in order to resolve any dispute that may arise with users, with respect to conditions of use and any other claim relating to the content and services of the webpage, these disputes will be submitted to the Judges and Courts of Ibiza, and will be interpreted in compliance with Spanish Law, the parties expressly renouncing their own jurisdiction or any other that may correspond to them.